Tommy’s Pizza

Currently the last of the Original Pizza shops still open with the original family

Thomas (Tommy) Iacono opened his first location of Tommy’s at 2729 E. Fifth Ave. in 1952.

In 1963, the second location opened Arlington on 1349 Lane Avenue.
In 1967, a new building was constructed at 1350 W. Lane Ave. Still OPEN
The third location opened shortly after at 1430 S. Hamilton Rd.
In 1978, an Ohio State University campus locations opened at the corner of Neil and Lane avenues. This location closed on 6/14/0224
In the mid 1980s, a fifth location opened in Dublin at 4279 W. Dublin Granville Rd. Still OPEN