The Wine Cellar

Opened February 21, 1972 at 1777 E. Dublin-Granville Rd with the look of a 16th century English Pub. The original owners were Lee Henry and William Sapp, who also owns the Kahiki Supper Club and the Top Steak House. It was designed by Columbus designer Coburn Morgan who also designed the Kahiki’s décor.

Closed in 1991 and was torn down, replaced by a new Don Pablo’s which closed around 2008

Leave a Reply