The Kahiki Supper Club was a Polynesian-themed restaurant in Columbus, Ohio. The supper club was one of the largest tiki-themed restaurants in
1896, Teresa and Joseph Marzetti arrived in Columbus and opened the Marzetti’s Restaurant near Ohio State. A second location was opened on
Charles Lindenberg built this Georgian Revival Eclectic style house in 1904. In 1919 the property was sold to the State of Ohio for $75,000
The Original Jai Lai Café opened in 1933 at 581 N High St. It relocated to the Olentangy River Road Location in
The Clock Tavern, a restaurant on North High Street, located inside the Larrimer Building, This location was originally the Bott Brothers Billiard
Sue Doody, Lindey’s proprietor, opened Lindey’s in 1981 in the historic neighborhood of German Village. Since it was built in 1884, the
19 N. High St. (Kuenning’s Midtown Restaurant) It was next to the Deshler Hilton Hotel, with Five Dining Rooms amd seating for
Located at 1691 E Dublin Granville Rd in the 1980’s, opened October 1, 1973 The first restaurant was located in San Francisco.